Born 1922 in Galičnik, Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
Graduated in architecture from the University of Belgrade in 1950.
Member of the Art Collective 'Denes' alongside Janko Konstantinov and Risto Šekerinski, Skopje 1950s.
Design studio 'Proektant' from 1950 to 1961.
Building Company 'Pelagonia' from 1961 to 1963.
Winner of the national competition for the design of the Yugoslav Embassy in Brasília. Travelled and worked with the construction team in Brasília from 1962 to 1963.
1963 returned to Skopje following the earthquake to join the planning and rebuilding of the city.
Worked for the design company 'Makedonija Proekt' from 1963 to 1966.
Worked in Libya from 1966 to 1969 as technical support and adviser to the Kingdom of Libya.
Became professor and Dean of the Faculty for Architecture at the University of Skopje Cyril and Methodius from 1970 to 1987.